Hacking Anyone noticed strange games shown up in Xbox app ?

Carltrek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If you have Xbox Beta mobile app installed and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass then you may notice some strange games shown up in "my library" page, most of them got names associated with "test" like "StorageTest0711", "XBET_Test_Product_2" etc. and most of them got a dice icon. Most of them won't do anything but some of them could be installed on the Xbox console as game pass games.

They don't do much though, One of them is "W_APN_1" which shows a "DICE: Package Management Platform" with some information on it, and another one is "Chang0206MultiPackage" which got a "ATG" logo and shows some system information.

I guess it's Microsoft sent some internal test programs into Xbox Game Pass by accident ?
IMG_20201118_183619.jpgIMG_20201118_183825.jpg

Pilgr1m

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, (post a little late)
I have this app installed on my console, since I had managed to retrieve it in time.
I don't know what it could have been used for. But I remember having explored it when it was released. I remember there was a DLC with a picture of puppies on it (probably a placeholder ...). And the DLC was paid.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...