Hacking Anyone mind uploading their new super mario bros 2 .sav file?

Trace_hunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In an effort to try and fix my broken gateway card I formatted my sd card without backing up my saves, now I've got a working gateway card I've lost my new super mario bros 2 save file! Would anyone mind uploading theirs for me to use? Preferably if you've finished up to world 8 but haven't gotten all the star coins, don't really feel like doing it all again!

You can use downloaded save files right? They're stored on the root of the big SD card (google the numbers to find out which game they're for)

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
In an effort to try and fix my broken gateway card I formatted my sd card without backing up my saves, now I've got a working gateway card I've lost my new super mario bros 2 save file! Would anyone mind uploading theirs for me to use? Preferably if you've finished up to world 8 but haven't gotten all the star coins, don't really feel like doing it all again!

You can use downloaded save files right? They're stored on the root of the big SD card (google the numbers to find out which game they're for)

I have one that I'm up to world 8-2 in (World 6-2). It's a US save, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But other than PC and Amiga ports I don't think Time Soldiers had any game system ports after...