Gaming Anyone liking the new competition?

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a reason they didn't want to show the times of people.

1) So people won't get crazy by trying to defeat the time and stop the "constant restarts just because you bump onto a wall" syndrome.
2) For additional suspense duh!!!

I like it because you are only allowed to use the Wii Wheel. It was a good move from Ninty to utilise this rule. I hated the first competition. 1:34??? Even if I take
the shortcuts, using the "best" kart/bike and being invincible for three laps, I could only go for 1:54:000!!! I even used the Classic controller...

Anyways, back to the topic. Are you ticked off of the fact that in order to get into the competition, you have to get the Wheel from the box and temporarily get your hands off (and possibly take a bit of your skills away) from GC/Remote+Nunchuk/Classic Controller???

For me, it's a bit easy because I have used the Wheel since day one. I promised myself to never use any other control scheme other than the wheel in Wi-Fi. I sticked to that in competitions. It was also the first time I used the Manual option instead of Automatic, to get a drift and possibly to shave some milliseconds.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also used the Wiimote since I got it. I tried the gamecube and wiimote+nunchuck, but loved the wiimote the best since it's fun using it. My girl loves playing with the wiimote as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse