ROM Hack Anyone knows the sd folder name and location for Zelda Link's awakening?

sirgilmour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My console on 8.1.0. Gave me an error message while installing it and now i can't try it anymore because the folder must still be the with a part of the data and i think i should find it and delete it. Now i am updated on 9.0 with a clean install of Atmosphere 9.4

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
My console on 8.1.0. Gave me an error message while installing it and now i can't try it anymore because the folder must still be the with a part of the data and i think i should find it and delete it. Now i am updated on 9.0 with a clean install of Atmosphere 9.4
Umm uninstall the game from the settings menu if you dont find it scroll way down and youll find an unamed game with no icon and delete it after that reinstall.

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
As above... Go to system settings, data management. There will be a blank/corrupt icon.

Delete that then you should be able to reinstall.

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the question was not answered. what is the name of the folder containing data for link's awakening?

i'm having the same issue. no blank/corrupt icon in my software list. i checked using system settings -> data management, tinfoil, and goldleaf.
ams 0.9.3 fw 7.x.x

EDIT: the folder for a failed download is something like 000000000

Last edited by enderer,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Game is always putted to some "random" folder in Nintendo folder. If you decide to install it on your sdcard, only Program NCA will be on your sdcard. Rest of files (the ones that make your icon in home menu appearing) will be in NAND. Easier is just to use Goldleaf to try again install this NSP. When you will try, Goldleaf will show info that this game is already detected and ask if you want to delete it.

Last edited by masagrator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way ===>