Anyone knows how Monster Hunter Tri online ban system works?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kaizer3000, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaizer3000
    OP

Member kaizer3000 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    It says "you hv been banned for using modified save data"...this applies to equips only right? or does it apply to other stuff (hp/stamina/ status) as well?

coz when i play other online games, i noticed many ppl still use cheats (despite many ppl flames other ppl using cheats...this proves those flamers who are "against using cheats" are cheaters themselves) but that is another story.

just curious.

Note:
    if you are going to post negative remarks like "you failed" or something, pls dont bother to reply at all...its just another spam message and its not contributing to anything...like i said, most ppl who enjoy flaming are cheat users themselves...

2. kaizer3000
    OP

Member kaizer3000 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    and fyi, reason i create this post is coz i wanna hv fun cheating offline without having fear of getting banned when i play online....last night i was bored so i created a new char, register it online used all equip codes and got myself banned...but my main char is still able to go online (onli coz that char never used any cheats, online and offline)

3. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    capcom must have a anti cheat bot which looks for modified data, which changing it yourself or whatever you do to cheat must show up to the bot and then bans you, I wouldn't think that each players account is linked to a sql server like other mmo.

the simplest and most sound answer you WILL ever get is don't cheat offline or online just play it and you wont get banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.