Hacking Anyone know why the US Rom dumpers aren't dumping games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres been a few releases during the past few days and they haven't hit any of the rom sites....however the EU versions have. Anyone know whats up?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I am waiting for Legos Rockband... and benjaminlibl where do you get those little icons like the one in your sig?
smile.gif

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
benjaminlibl said:
I actually do care. I only download the (U) versions for some reason.

You might want to think about changing your reasoning, and start to download only EU versions....

America is drowning in their debt... And this isn't going to change anytime soon...

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just gonna go ahead and close this topic since this kind of topic never seems to end well.
That, and for my own sake, I don't want anyone to say anything that will genuinely tick me off.
smile.gif

People have it so good these days. Just a few years ago if you didn't have money then you sucked it up and didn't play any games for a while.
Now people seem to have the luxury to not only complain when a game they plan to download for free isn't available the day of release, they also seem to be able to complain about the region of the release.

I can understand there may be valid concerns or semi-legitimate reasons, but a bit of patience goes a long way. Especially when you surely have better or more important things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse