Anyone know why New Super Mario Bros wont go on my HardDrive??

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sfulla31, Sep 10, 2010.

1. sfulla31
    OP

sfulla31 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2009
    BIRMINGHAM
    I first hacked my wii nearly 12 months ago now and i was loading my games via a seagate 250gb usb drive. I had approx 120 games on it and eventually I decided I needed a bigger usb drive so around 6 months i got myself a 500gb verbatim. I cloned the drive via wbfs and everything was great but as this drive was full (208 games) I again decided to "upgrade" & just yesterday I bought a 1TB Hitachi XL1000 usb. I again left the drives to clone overnight (via wbfs) and this morning when i looked on my pc I saw that it had copied 206 games so i checked and saw that new super mario bros and big bass fishing were the missing ones. Ive spent all day trying to copy them on to the drive but i keep getting the message that they are already on the drive which they are not. i then extracted new super mario bros to my desktop and then loaded it like that and was pleased when it appeared to install, however when i looked again the game i extracted as nsmb from the verbatim had copied onto the hitachi as big bass fishing!!! ITS DOING MY HEAD IN...ANY SUGGESTIONS?

2. moosehunter

moosehunter GBAtemp Regular

Nov 26, 2008
    United States
    Try using a FAT32 or NTFS filesystem. WBFS is old and outdated.

3. dn_angel000

dn_angel000 Phantom User

Apr 27, 2010
    United States
    I'd format the HDD completely then add NSMBW and BBF 1st then the other 1s after!

4. sfulla31
    OP

sfulla31 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2009
    BIRMINGHAM
    Thanks everyone, Ill try it tonight

5. mike333

mike333 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 30, 2010
    Poland
    Extract_wbfs_all from wbfs_file allows You To convert all drive into fat32 by issuing one command.
    You can also add "-g" switch and save lots of space.
    It is good idea to run memtest86 before such mass migration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice