Gaming Anyone know where Tornadus and the rest of the FON are in Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

shrekthealmighty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reset your game that's all I can tell you. Unless you wait for a cheat that let's you put any pokemon from the game you want.
I did this, along with changing the date and leaving and going back into the alabaster icelands, and their still gone. PkHex hasn't updated yet so that's off the table, is completing this quest just impossible now?

ButterBall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this, along with changing the date and leaving and going back into the alabaster icelands, and their still gone. PkHex hasn't updated yet so that's off the table, is completing this quest just impossible now?
Srry I guess that's it for you unless you reset your game.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I'm sure there is a method to respawn it, I don't know yet but the game releases in 4 or 5 days, we will get this information very soon, so DO NOT ERASE YOUR SAVE FILE. Keep doing other stuff, we will learn how to fix this soon enough.

That said, If you really want to try out stuff to fix this now, start doing the noble battles again. I have no info about that, but it would be the first thing I would try if I were you.

Skundisklan

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Finally Complete :D

1643080941482.png

Th5Blaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking for Thundurus, but I can't ever get the weather to change to thunder no matter how many times I sleep. Any advice?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StatusN, welcome