Anyone know of any plans for devs to have cheats?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by magikalfly, Jan 2, 2007.

1. magikalfly
    OP

Newcomer magikalfly Member

With all the flurry of slot-1 devices coming out, there isn't really much to differentiate them besides compatiblity and support. Well, skins and UI count too but even the basic ones get the job done.

However, one thing I personally would like is for some team to come up with a cheating solution. I don't know how hard it would be to enable Action Replay or Codebreaker support or something like that. There are devices out there like the Action Replay DS and Codebreaker DS. I prefer Codebreaker myself.

Could a team possibly add cheats as another feature? I mean, that would REALLY stand out. Most other featuers like homebrew and what not are already supported by all the other teams. GBA functions would be great but if I wanted GBA stuff, I wouldn't be looking at a Slot-1 only solution. There are plenty of Slot-2's out there that can take care of business. Except for Neocrap. never...ever..buy a neoteam item. Unless there's a MAJOR overhaul...

Anyway, so anyone hear of anything the like? I'd crap my pants if it turns out the M3 Real had cheating as a feature.