Anyone know of a program that can restore .IMG?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by imgod22222, Jul 13, 2007.

1. imgod22222
    OP

imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    I have had my RAID 0 die, and I was able to rebuild its data into a .img image file. Now I need a program that can take the data from the image (which I know is there because of "GetDataBack for NTFS") but I don't have any money and it costs $70 to get copying abilities. Does anyone know of a cheap or free program that could get the job done? If not, please tell me the name of the program anyway... I know a guy who can get it for me.
    EDIT: I think I should've mentioned that it is a multi-file image. 581 files, actually, all 672,000KB each.

2. Rabbi Nevins

Rabbi Nevins GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2006
    United States
    Michigan, USA
  3. imgod22222
    OP

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    :S The thing is that my original drives are now dead and the only thing i have left is the .img image file, with all the data still there. I just can't do anything with the data because GetDataBack for NTFS is retarded and the copy button isn't working. -.-

Everything that you gave me mwingboy depends on 1) the Source being a single drive. One keeps giving a divide by zero error T.T

Anyone have any other ideas? gdbnt seems to know that you're giving pirated serials >.< (Its not even connected to the friggin internet)

4. jimmy j

jimmy j Awesome for hire.

Apr 22, 2007
    the congo
    I'm not sure if these will work for you, but you could try winiso and isobuster

5. jeklnoo

jeklnoo GBAtemp Fan

Oct 20, 2006
    United States
    Why would you put any data that was important on a raid-0??? That's just asking for trouble! I hope you've learned your lesson and don't go and do that again...

6. imgod22222
    OP

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    I have. Now that RAID0 is going to be a RAID-1... when i get the data at least on one disc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice