anyone know if theres a Riivolution for USB loaders?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pzyro, Dec 11, 2010.

Dec 11, 2010
  1. pzyro
    OP

Newcomer pzyro Member

United Kingdom
    WAAAAH, I want riivolution to work with my warez. I can't use discs because my wii's laser has broke. anyone know if theres a mod/hack/workaround? will there ever be one?

2. OncleJulien

Member OncleJulien tool of peers

United States
    if you can prove to me that your laser is in fact broken, i will answer your questions.

3. w!!

Member w!! GBAtemp Regular

United States
    don't call them "warez" and then make a stupid excuse like you can't use it because your laser is broken... duh... and no... no way around it ever... sorry. Oh wait! There's one way - just buy a new drive off the interwebs and fix it... then you can use it with all your legit games. [​IMG]

4. slimpyman

Member slimpyman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i actually side with the op. i have a wii and my wii doesnt read dual layer discs.... i play brawl+ and minus off a usb loader... riivolution has some neat features, but the bad thing is that its disc only

5. Presto99

Member Presto99 You slammin, bro?

United States
    I was fine with Riivolution only being able to work with retail discs--I had bought NSMBW, but eventually the disc got scratched, and it barely works at all now. Stinkies. You can still replace most things with Wiiscrubber, but some things don't work. ANSMBW (Another Super Mario Bros. Wii) needs Riivolution. NewerSMBW will too. So basically, I have to re-buy the disc. But whatever.

6. WalkerOfTheDay

Member WalkerOfTheDay GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Ask Wiibricker [​IMG]

7. W hat

Member W hat Rhythm Heaven Fan

United States
    Really? How?

8. referencer

Member referencer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You're not allowed to use Riivolution with USB loaders because only dirty pirates scratch discs, have lasers fail on them, enjoy faster loading times, like the convenience offered by having all your games in one place, don't want to re-burn a CD every time they modify their discs, or like a frontend for choosing their games. Real, good, honest, American men re-buy their discs every time their fucking nephew uses them to open a can of peas or whatever the hell it is that kids do with discs, and are too busy getting blowjobs from supermodels to care about stupid shit that doesn't matter like faster loading times. The only people who use USB loaders are stinking copyright infringing baby-murdering rapist bastards and the devs have rightfully taken a stand against them.

RchUncleSkeleton likes this.
  9. megazig

Member megazig SU

United States
    try sending your scratched discs to the game manufacturer, they will often replace them for you

10. Presto99

Member Presto99 You slammin, bro?

United States
    You're right. I suppose that's me then. Not a real man and all that junk.
    But anyway, those NSMBW hacks (not all, just at least the ones I mentioned) use ASM hacks or something. That's what Skawo said. And Megazig, I guess I can try that....

11. Remfin

Newcomer Remfin Advanced Member

United States
    I think you completely misunderstand the entire point behind Riivolution if this is one of the things you're complaining about not being able to do with it...

12. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Yes. But still, I have to give props to an awesome piece of sarcasm. Thanks a lot, referencer: you've made my day. [​IMG]

(however...I wish I was too busy getting blowjobs from supermodels to not care about USB loading. [​IMG] )