1. trackmasterboco

OP trackmasterboco Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hello, I am new here.

I am wondering how you open the files of a Wii game, for example, I would like to rip the textures from a game. Is there an easy way to do this? I have already ripped the ISO file from my Wii to my desktop, where do I go from there?

In case you are wondering, the game in question is "Thomas & Friends: Hero of the Rails" (rather embarrassing I know). Apparently, two characters, Billy and Stanley were meant for the game but were cut, the Cutting Room Floor wiki states that the textures for them are still in the game, however they have provided no pictures. I would like to see them for myself and hopefully make them public.

Thanks.

2. banjo2

banjo2 gamer

United States
    My personal preference is to open the disc with WiiXplorer, but another method that I know is to have the game listed on Dolphin, go to Properties, and there should be a Filesystem tab.

alexander1970 and jeannotte like this.
  3. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    You can use wii backup manager to convert it to wiimm's format, I can't remember the acronym for it but it's the format used for sneek. You can also use modmii's bulk game extractor under the sneek menu (I think), but wii backup manager is really the right tool for this job

jeannotte likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Anyone, files,