anyone know Flashing Using M3 card and Passcard3?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by jkanzaki, Jul 29, 2006.

1. jkanzaki
    OP

Newcomer jkanzaki Member

Canada
    hello
    i got a m3 the other day however all the tutorial over here regarding flashing the NDSL unit is on Supercard. Iam wondering if theres a different if i use m3 and passcard 3 to flash instead of Passme2/3 and Supercard ?

is there any thing i have to look out for ? or they both follow the same steps, just pair the passcard 3 with a game, then load the raw FlashmeV7 raw file (nds) into the m3 card (w/ memory card inside. Load up the flashme program and go ? or is there any different or extra step i should becareful of .

iam new to flashing
    thanks for the help [​IMG]

2. MaDDaWg836

Member MaDDaWg836 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I can tell you are new [​IMG]

Yes the M3 works just the same as the Supercard if you are using a passcard3. All you have to do is transfer the flashme.nds to the M3, then boot up the M3 with the Passcard3 and just proceed to launch the firmware to flash. Use the guide on this site for further help!

3. jkanzaki
    OP

Newcomer jkanzaki Member

Canada
    the one on GBAtemp.net or the one in this forum post by some person ?

4. mr_ding

Newcomer mr_ding Member

Canada
    Just put flashme.nds on M3, use PassMe3 to load GBA cartridge (i.e. M3 card), and run the .nds file. Touch the SL1 (2-half circle). Wait til 100%, you're done.