ROM Hack Anyone intrest to fix or bypass this game

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I Just wondering in this game there so possibile to bypass or hack this game, ive controled to the game but it sems to need using a pheriferal thing to connect and use the soul doll to pass the game, but playing on emulator withouth this annoying stuff is gona be unplayable, so there someone try to create a cheatcode thing to bypass trought the pheriferal or hacking into the Rom game? Please.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never even knew this existed (I try to keep a list of trouble GBA games/games with extra hardware)- others it also went by Legendz - Yomigaeru Shiren no Shima or Rejenzu in place of the first word and there was a Korean region dupe as Buhwarheaneun Siryeonyi Seom (might be worth a look the save some hassle dumping text or they might have even dropped the gimmick) not to mention I believe there was a later game in the franchise called Legendz - Sign of Necrom/Nekuromu depending upon your release list
http://www.bandaigam...munication.html and if you want to search レジェンズ or レジェンズ 甦る試練の島 for this game.

http://www.amazon.co...6/dp/B00029BR0Q apparently has a copy for not a lot (about the price of a pizza) although I am not sure what it comes with.

I will have to know more about how the game and peripheral works and although it would make a great example hack if I do it as such then absolutely no dates I aim to have it done by as I have that mahjong project still on the go. If it is a basic save device that should not be too hard but if it has more than rudimentary logic onboard then things get tricky as you are going to have to account for it (and what I could find out points towards this rather than simple saves although I might be getting confused with the standalone stuff). Your main obstacle however is that the game is not available in English.

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I never even knew this existed (I try to keep a list of trouble GBA games/games with extra hardware)- others it also went by Legendz - Yomigaeru Shiren no Shima or Rejenzu in place of the first word and there was a Korean region dupe as Buhwarheaneun Siryeonyi Seom (might be worth a look the save some hassle dumping text or they might have even dropped the gimmick) not to mention I believe there was a later game in the franchise called Legendz - Sign of Necrom/Nekuromu depending upon your release list
http://www.bandaigam...munication.html and if you want to search レジェンズ or レジェンズ 甦る試練の島 for this game.

http://www.amazon.co...6/dp/B00029BR0Q apparently has a copy for not a lot (about the price of a pizza) although I am not sure what it comes with.

I will have to know more about how the game and peripheral works and although it would make a great example hack if I do it as such then absolutely no dates I aim to have it done by as I have that mahjong project still on the go. If it is a basic save device that should not be too hard but if it has more than rudimentary logic onboard then things get tricky as you are going to have to account for it (and what I could find out points towards this rather than simple saves although I might be getting confused with the standalone stuff). Your main obstacle however is that the game is not available in English.

I know is not in english, but thanks for some info about it, thats are some points to usefull to create a cheatcode thing to bypass that event in the Being is unplayable if not to use the pheriferal with soul doll :(

So it's possible to make one and bypassed, thats reminds me an AP like :/ im not good to research of it but is be preceaus to make to be playable for all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night