Anyone here know each other

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i've never met anyone from the interwebs unless you count my other half who i send emails to all day
rofl2.gif

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, of course.
I've been house mate with shaun(j66). We've also met with other members of GBAtemp such as Thug4L1f3, djgarf, djnaff, thieves_like_us, and others.
In France I've also met many people IRL from other forums. It's always a good time.
lies! all lies, I tell you. I've never met these people and anyone stating such things about us meeting at the museum of science in london for the videogame exhibit this past january is just trying to buddy up because I'm famous.
tongue.gif

ps
it looks like I'll be making my way down under [melbourne] and to kiwi-land this coming january/february if anyone wants to meet up.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Have to spam here and say that i don't have met everyone irl from gbatemp. Or just know anyone.
Actually i haven't seen anyone from finland here anyway.
tongue.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. The guy who first introduced me to the existance of flashcarts made one of the GBA Pokemon patches, but that's as close as I come to meeting anyone even remotely connected.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I have couches awaiting me all over the world, but haven't slept on any of 'em yet.

First stop, Texas, to do a little Bar-B-Q'ing with 5uck3rpunch.
Second stop, Mexico to meet lagman and climb up a pyramid.
Third, Croatia, to get up with Veho and take in dinner and martinis and perhaps a little light industrial music.
Then I'm off to Germany to jam with Takeshi, and England for a spot of tea with Psyfira and together we might pop over to Shaun & Costy's crib to peep in the window and see how the other half lives.
Then it's over the drink to Australia to learn how to dodge venomous critters while getting massively drunk with Opium, afterwards putting a righteous dent in his couch.

I figure I can get all that in in a week, but no, I've never met anyone yet.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know a dude here, but I don't even know his name on this forum, he's been kind of lurking around but stopped I think... Well anyway we're good friends and live in the same neighborhood
grog.gif

shootme

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
No, but thats because there are only 1 or 2 other people here that are from Norway AND active, and the 1 or 2 persons that are active probably live to far away for me to care.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I have couches awaiting me all over the world, but haven't slept on any of 'em yet.

First stop, Texas, to do a little Bar-B-Q'ing with 5uck3rpunch.
Second stop, Mexico to meet lagman and climb up a pyramid.
Third, Croatia, to get up with Veho and take in dinner and martinis and perhaps a little light industrial music.
Then I'm off to Germany to jam with Takeshi, and England for a spot of tea with Psyfira and together we might pop over to Shaun & Costy's crib to peep in the window and see how the other half lives.
Then it's over the drink to Australia to learn how to dodge venomous critters while getting massively drunk with Opium, afterwards putting a righteous dent in his couch.

I figure I can get all that in in a week, but no, I've never met anyone yet.

and you are always welcome here, too.
its so nice to catch up with someone who remembers 80s.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forum rules said:
When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes" or "I agree" or "LOL" are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQ's!

I agree

And no, haven't met anyone on these forums. Too scared
ph34r.gif

I know Linkiboy, he is my sister.
Yup, and Linkiboy is my sister too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: