Gaming Anyone here have a 100% Twilight Princess HD USA save file?

Espurreyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked around for one and the only one I could find was a EUR one and that does not work with it. I lost my actual save when I lost my hard drive and didn't want to have to play through it again just to get my Wolf Link Amiibo ready for BOTW

EDIT: figured out my problem was that I didnt have the save in the Inject folder right. I just had it plopped in there when it was supposed to be in a folder with my user id ex:80000001.

Last edited by Espurreyes,

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Any idea how to transfer this to the Amiibo itself?
I'm not sure if you can write it to an amiibo at all, but it would be cool if I was mistaken on that.

If you have an android phone you can likely write these backups to a blank NFC tag using an app called tagmo. It's a third party .apk that doesn't require root or anything. The NFC tags or stickers cost like 30-50 cents each online. Think of them as CD-Rs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, sorry, u need it for the real amiibo? It's intended for emulator or a blank nfc tag to program with an nfc enabled android smartphone.
Your suggestion is good, but the OP is looking for a 100% save game file to write something to their own Amiibo in-game.

What does that do for the player compared to a stock wolf link amiibo??

Espurreyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/QUOTE="What does that do for the player compared to a stock wolf link amiibo??"[/QUOTE]
It gives the Wolf Link companion in Breath of the Wild 20 hearts instead of the stock 3

Last edited by Espurreyes,

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the European one from the save compilation thread. You just rename the folder to the USA version. That's what I did.

Qagenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question on that subject.

I made a new save and got 100% on the game with 20 hearts and then used the amiibo for the first time to go into cave of shadows and completed the first 6 floors than saved it to my amiibo.
this way, am I good to go for Breath of the wild?

Espurreyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question on that subject.

I made a new save and got 100% on the game with 20 hearts and then used the amiibo for the first time to go into cave of shadows and completed the first 6 floors than saved it to my amiibo.
this way, am I good to go for Breath of the wild?
From what I've heard, yes!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You did it wrong then.
I've used multiple save things like FTP and Saviine. I assume you boot into mocha before you do it, when I used FtP it froze but with Saviine it didn't do anything at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1