Hacking Anyone HAving this problem

mejinomaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I finally decide to look up new versions of Wiiflow had my 2.2 version for awhile now and decided to jump to 4.2 (I think that's the latest) it looks cool and all especially with the previews and such and gamecube support but when I tried to start a game there was this white bar that didn't hardly fully load and the screen goes black resulting in myself having to hold the power button to start over btw Im using 4.3U and I used this to make my games work before using 2.2
I would love any tips on this subject Im new here so Im sorry for being n00bish

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Make sure you have installed the latest d2x cios and dios-mios.
Easiest way is to use modmii by xflak ( PC APP ) to get your softmod up to date.
It's fast, easy and incredibly safe.
It will generate a custom guide for you to follow.

If you soft mod is really old you could also opt to do a fresh softmod.
Just tell modmii your wii has never been modded before and follow along with the generated guide.

http://modmii.zzl.org/

Reactions: NEP

mejinomaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have installed the latest d2x cios and dios-mios.
Easiest way is to use modmii by xflak ( PC APP ) to get your softmod up to date.
It's fast, easy and incredibly safe.
It will generate a custom guide for you to follow.

If you soft mod is really old you could also opt to do a fresh softmod.
Just tell modmii your wii has never been modded before and follow along with the generated guide.

http://modmii.zzl.org/

Ok so If I do this is there a guarantee that it will work to get rid of my error because the way I modded mines was through smash bros brawl but ok its worth a shot

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok so If I do this is there a guarantee that it will work to get rid of my error because the way I modded mines was through smash bros brawl but ok its worth a shot
Yes, if you follow alng modmii's generated guide and onscreen instructions, can garantee it 99,9%.
If not, you still know your softmod is 100% Up to date.
Make sure you first select BETA options in the cios tab.

ALSO I NOTE THIS IS NOT FOR WIIU, ONLY WII.

mejinomaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, if you follow alng modmii's generated guide and onscreen instructions, can garantee it 99,9%.
If not, you still know your softmod is 100% Up to date.
Make sure you first select BETA options in the cios tab.

ALSO I NOTE THIS IS NOT FOR WIIU, ONLY WII.
ok I think I did it not entirely sure got a new theme but when I got wiiflow 4.2 the music now skips which is annoying but the games load and I cant switch to my starnight theme it freezes or resets

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok I think I did it not entirely sure got a new theme but when I got wiiflow 4.2 the music now skips which is annoying but the games load and I cant switch to my starnight theme it freezes or resets
Then your installment of Wiflow is faulty.
You can try to check if there's a new beta release or usea different loader like Usb loader GX or Configurable usb loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs