Hacking Anyone having these probs??

Ozz465

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately afther setting up both loaders to work on myn ntcs 3.3 us wii i keep getting error messages when installing wads of wiiware type. I also have probs getting snesx9 to red roms on my sd card . Anyone have these problems as well?

i get error (ret--1) and an other that i will post when i see again.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Ozz465 said:
Lately afther setting up both loaders to work on myn ntcs 3.3 us wii i keep getting error messages when installing wads of wiiware type. I also have probs getting snesx9 to red roms on my sd card . Anyone have these problems as well?

what cios did you use for 247 the one from 0.1 or 0.3 ? cause the better way is to use cios249_rr from the second Wiigator release since it's compatible with other apps , or use the new waninkoko cios rev6 with backup loader support for the same reason , good luck

Ozz465

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:

what cios did you use for 248 the one from 0.1 or 0.3 ? cause the better way is to use cios249_rr from the second Wiigator release since it's compatible with other apps , or use the new waninkoko cios rev6 with backup loader support for the same reason , good luck
thk u , i believe i using 248 from .1 , ill try using the new rev 6 as the only reason i did it at all was to play the new star wars game , but i passd it so i can do so now.

anyone have a link to rev 6?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Ozz465 said:
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:

what cios did you use for 248 the one from 0.1 or 0.3 ? cause the better way is to use cios249_rr from the second Wiigator release since it's compatible with other apps , or use the new waninkoko cios rev6 with backup loader support for the same reason , good luck
thk u , i believe i using 248 from .1 , ill try using the new rev 6 as the only reason i did it at all was to play the new star wars game , but i passd it so i can do so now.
ok don't get yourself confused , uninstall both 247 and 249 , then install cios_fix_247 that GBA_ppc made and install DVDx with advance install ios247 , then try v0.1 it should work fine , now install cios from the second release on Wiigator Blog the RR version and run v0.3 or v0.3b with no problems with the other apps that you have , good luck
wink.gif

Ozz465

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:

ok don't get yourself confused , uninstall both 247 and 249 , then install cios_fix_247 that GBA_ppc made and install DVDx with advance install ios247 , then try v0.1 it should work fine , now install cios from the second release on Wiigator Blog the RR version and run v0.3 or v0.3b with no problems with the other apps that you have , good luck
wink.gif
would u know where i can get the cios fix ? as i lost al my old dl'd when my hd crashed,and when u say install the rr version u mean this right??

Custom IOS36 rev 06 (w/ backup support) New!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Ozz465 said:
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:

wink.gif
would u know where i can get the cios fix ? as i lost al my old dl'd when my hd crashed,and when u say install the rr version u mean this right??

Custom IOS36 rev 06 (w/ backup support) New!
this is correct , and here is the link for cios_fix_247 CLICK HERE PLEASE

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Ozz465 said:
Did everything as instructed , now get error 1017 and the 01 loader hangs after i star a game up.

ok you need to delete all cios and start fresh use anytitledelete and delete cios247 and cios249 then do a fresh install to cios_fix_247 first then install DVDx advance ios247 then install cios_rev6 and you are done
wink.gif

Ozz465

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:
Did everything as instructed , now get error 1017 and the 01 loader hangs after i star a game up.

ok you need to delete all cios and start fresh use anytitledelete and delete cios247 and cios249 then do a fresh install to cios_fix_247 first then install DVDx advance ios247 then install cios_rev6 and you are done
wink.gif
done thx man , the loaders work , i apreciate the help ,but i still get the errors installing these wads, i guess therea lost cause , becouse i installed a few other and they work

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Ozz465 said:
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:

wink.gif
done thx man , the loaders work , i apreciate the help ,but i still get the errors installing these wads, i guess therea lost cause , becouse i installed a few other and they work

don't forget the space is limited to install these wads so if you wanna install more you should uninstall others first to get some empty space first
wink.gif

Ozz465

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:
BIG MOE said:
Ozz465 said:

wink.gif

don't forget the space is limited to install these wads so if you wanna install more you should uninstall others first to get some empty space first
wink.gif
yea i checked , still have over a thousand blocks free .

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ozz465 said:

Do you have any USB or card in any of the slots ?
Try doing some things without them if you have them plugged in - just to rule that out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)