Hacking Anyone have prblem with Foundmy.com?

roudy000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi evryone! I ordered my wiikey back april 18 and still nothing yet, receive a email with same thing stated on their website about shipping more and evrything. I've seen some reviews that some people waited longer than me and not received their product yet.

Is there people in the same case as me or can someone reassure me that i did not loose 44$...I'm starting to be impatient now...

Thanks a lot for any response...

Roudy

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
April 18th?? man that is long! the thing is that 4 of my friends ordered Wiikey during their April Fools promotion and got em around 12th of April (they said they shipped it around 5th). So it should have not been that much long for them to order your process. And they even call all of my friends before they ship the item just for confirmation.

I would say email them asking about your order.

cribby08

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am having probelms with them. I ordered on April 22nd and I have not recieved anything from them and its now May 10th. I have emailed them 5 times and called around 4 times. They have not emailed me or called me or left any kind of message. I am sorry that I ordered from them. If my stuff doesnt come soon I will alert VISA. Worst on-line shopping experiance.

instigator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've emailed Terry, on your behalf, with a link to this thread.

I've dealt with him in the past on a number of occasions and have always found him helpful but very overworked!

Anyway, hope it helps.

cribby08

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks alot! My order number i #6749

I understand people get busy to tell you the truth I would have been happy with a simple email saying the site is busy but my order is still comming when they can. But I have got nothing back. No messages on my phone, no email no nothing.

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi evryone! I ordered my wiikey back april 18 and still nothing yet, receive a email with same thing stated on their website about shipping more and evrything. I've seen some reviews that some people waited longer than me and not received their product yet.

Is there people in the same case as me or can someone reassure me that i did not loose 44$...I'm starting to be impatient now...

Thanks a lot for any response...

Roudy

I have been fighting an issue with Terry since April 27th. My order was shipped to the wrong address and this guy won't do a thing about it. He won't respond to emails and just doesn't give a damn. If you are waiting for an order and he wont' respond I suggest you contact your credit card company and get them involved. I ordered from Terry in the past as well and this is the first time I've had a problem. I regret ever buying from him. Terrible customer service. Its too bad that's all I can say.

A warning to anyone thinking to dealing with Foundmy.com.

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've emailed Terry, on your behalf, with a link to this thread.Â

I've dealt with him in the past on a number of occasions and have always found him helpful but very overworked!

Anyway, hope it helps.

I would be interested to know if he responds to you. I doubt it.

mad.gif

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I ordered my first WiiKey (some week before they were out).. The day he got them, I got an email with a tracking number and everything when good.

But now... I've ordered another Wiikey 2 week ago and I'm still waiting for some response...

Anyway I'm quite sure he is overbooked.... but my co-worker (the one waiting for me to mod his Wii) is anoyed to wait

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I ordered my first WiiKey (some week before they were out).. The day he got them, I got an email with a tracking number and everything when good.

But now... I've ordered another Wiikey 2 week ago and I'm still waiting for some response...

Anyway I'm quite sure he is overbooked.... but my co-worker (the one waiting for me to mod his Wii) is anoyed to wait

I have the same problem. The chip I ordered is for a co-worker and now I am out the money. I put it on my card and he is getting frustrated. What can I say, I keep emailing and get no response. I don't know whether I should order from someone else or not. What a way to run a business. I've even recommended 4 people who bought from him. I don't think I will recommend again. All I can say is I am amazed. I guess Terry wants to get out of the business. That's the only conclusion I can think of. He seemed like a nice guy but now he's just ignoring everyone and that is the worst!!!!

instigator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've emailed Terry, on your behalf, with a link to this thread.Â

Anyway, hope it helps.

I would be interested to know if he responds to you. I doubt it.

mad.gif

No, he has yet to respond to me. I totally agree that this is no way to run a business and feel bad for everyone who is being treated this way. I would definitely think twice ordering from them again after hearing so many complaints.

nilisco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from them on a sunday stating that if they couldn't mail out a chip on monday, to please cancel the order. When I didn't recieve a shipping e-mail monday, I e-mailed monday evening and asked for my order to be canceled. I got an e-mail back about an hour later stating that it was indeed shipped out monday, so naturally I didn't cancel. I recieved the shipment the next monday, and it was post marked on wednesday, the same day I recieved the shipping e-mail.

I'm not sure why I was lied to in the support e-mail, but I'm not too worried about it. I won't be doing any more business with foundmy and I wanted to at least share my story with others on the forum.

Perhaps it wasn't fair to expect them to ship it out in one business day, but they could have canceled the order if that was an issue. The instructions were clear.

cribby08

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
he must have been one of the lucky ones
smile.gif

its almost been 1 month now... and I have heard nothing. No voicemail No email not even an order confermation. unfortuatly this has also happened to alot of others. Read the review section and u will see.

bottom line www.foundmy.com is a very bad site imho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu