Translation Anyone have any interest in Zoids Saga DS?

Anyone have any interest in this translation?

• Total voters

Amy_7007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Typically I would play through the game and translate as I go, Right now I'm at that tunnel where there is no dialogue for it in the text file. So, I don't have a clue how to properly split it.
I once nearly finish the game back when I was in 7th grade and quit when fighting Rose the final boss due to her OP one hit-kill damage so I can tell that the tunnel you mentioned could mean that the Arcadia party escaped the castle through underground. The underground is easy to guess the exit with the easy enemy Zoids encounter in the map but be prepared for Blood's boss fight when you saw a metal gate or broken wall in the underground maze. Blood's Genosaurer plasma attack deal dangerous damage to Athle's Sauro Knight so I suggest putting him in the back row and make sure to save from the lowest bottom of the option in the party menu. The Sauro Knight's cannon attack from its left hand deal better damage than its bite attack cause the game nerf the damage of Zoid's physical attack including the boss's close range attack while buffing the range attack or weapon attack

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let's see...after my school's mentor time, I could try translating what they are saying in the dialogue but also translate their battle's quote later

Last edited by Amy_7007,

Twooey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I check for updates on this game once or twice a year. I imported the first part on GBA as a kid and loved it. So happy to see progress being made!

This may come in handy, it was how I played it back in the day. I know its only part of the DS game, but still. There is a Walkthrough/translation of the OG GBA Zoids saga on gamefaqs that may come in handy for you.

Amy_7007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
That's alright. I'm also making a very slow progress of my own project too because of college despite the first week. In your case, new job

Amy_7007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I wonder about that. I was wondering even more if he used the file containing the translated text part at the beginning of the game for Zoids Saga. Thought, not much progress is made sadly. I'm too busy to help him with the text he gave me which is supposed to be priority. Sad news but everyone will have to wait for a long time until we made a progress

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8 me looking at the switch's library like