Gaming Anyone have an unregistered 3DS Smash Code and wants Mewtwo?

Brunho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just thought of trying to ask here since we are in the last hours.

Anyone want to partner up to receive the Free Mewtwo DLC? I have a registered EU Wii U Smash. If you have an unregistered EU 3DS Smash, send the code to me and we both can get Mewtwo for our games.

Reactions: Margen67

Brunho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have. But how exactly does it work?
Do you get 2 codes, 1 for the WiiU and 1 for 3DS?

Yes, if you register both games, you will receive 2 codes soon, one for each version.

Since I don´t have the 3DS version, I can register someone else´s code and, when the Mewtwo codes come, I keep the Wii U and send you the 3DS one.

If your Smash is EU, you can send me a PM with the code and i will send you the Mewtwo code as soon as it arrives.

Reactions: Margen67

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Bruno, porque não pergunto mais cedo? Assim poderia ter recebido o CD "Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Selection" se o Escape (ou outro) soubesse mas se não se interessa por isto faz sentido, bem, poderia ter vendido e tal. O CD Blue (versão Wii U) é muito bom realmente apesar que não tem tunes como do Mega Man 8bit Medley.

Anyway, glad Escape's responded so both of you can partake in the offer.

Brunho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bruno, porque não pergunto mais cedo? Assim poderia ter recebido o CD "Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Selection" se o Escape (ou outro) soubesse mas se não se interessa por isto faz sentido, bem, poderia ter vendido e tal. O CD Blue (versão Wii U) é muito bom realmente apesar que não tem tunes como do Mega Man 8bit Medley.

Anyway, glad Escape's responded so both of you can partake in the offer.

WiiCube, vc é brasileiro? Que surpresa. Pois é, já tinha me conformado em não receber os brindes, não tinha percebido até hoje que podia conseguir desse jeito. O CD seria interessante, mas já estou feliz por ter conseguido pelo menos a DLC em cima da hora :P

For future reference: everything went smoothly, we will finish through PM, thanks for the help, Escape.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
WiiCube, vc é brasileiro? Que surpresa. Pois é, já tinha me conformado em não receber os brindes, não tinha percebido até hoje que podia conseguir desse jeito. O CD seria interessante, mas já estou feliz por ter conseguido pelo menos a DLC em cima da hora :P

For future reference: everything went smoothly, we will finish through PM, thanks for the help, Escape.

I'm Portuguese.

If the leak's true then Mewtwo's DLC will be out pretty soon, guess I'll be selling the 3DS version on eBay for whatever it goes.

Brunho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm Portuguese.

If the leak's true then Mewtwo's DLC will be out pretty soon, guess I'll be selling the 3DS version on eBay for whatever it goes.

Makes sense :lol:

If the leak´s true that also means the DLC will only be on sale in June, right? That´s crazy! I mean, the ones who got it through the promotion already have the benefit of getting for free. Why make the others pay AND wait for 2 months? :blink:

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Makes sense :lol:

If the leak´s true that also means the DLC will only be on sale in June, right? That´s crazy! I mean, the ones who got it through the promotion already have the benefit of getting for free. Why make the others pay AND wait for 2 months? :blink:

Kind of like the Call of Duty timed-exclusivity deals, Xbox gamers get it first and then PlayStation'ers.

We didn't get the CD and Mewtwo DLC for free though, it cost £30 or for those who bought both versions then £60 ($100 for the US as it was $60 Wii U + $40 3DS). Once the DLC arrives it's time to get out the controller and adapter.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh you are way too late. You had to register both games by March 31st to get the Mewtwo codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4