Anyone have a smash brothers save game file?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by rasheemo, Feb 5, 2008.

1. rasheemo
    OP

rasheemo Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2007
    United States
    i want all the characters but as it is with the DVD5 release i cant and id rather go through SE with the american release anyway. I looked all over but cant find one...

any kind soul want to upload a save file with most characters unlocked?

thanks in advance!

2. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    Apparently, the japanese copy of Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't allow the player to transfer the save file from Wii to a Mini SD card. So, its either you a) won't get a save file, or b) have to wait a while before someone finds out another way to get a save file.

Edit: If you just want the characters, there's a way to get all the characters. You can simply get them all by playing versus mode. It was in a thread somewhere in Wii Games, but too lazy to go grab the link. [​IMG]

3. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    play 1 minute VS matches on random stage. start watching tv and just keep hitting start a couple times per minute. 200-300 vs matches is easy this way

4. hackeruk

hackeruk GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2008
    and y do you wana go though sse in the htsc version?

5. Dingler

Dingler GBAtemp Fan

Apr 19, 2007
    Or just play a stock game with 1 life, and a HP-game instead of a %-game, with 1 HP - makes teh match last around 1-2 secs each ^^

6. Presto

Presto GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    Ft Worth, texas

how do i have it an hp game

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice