Anyone have a PS2 Ratchet and Clank Save?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by xist, Jan 16, 2013.

Jan 16, 2013
  1. xist
    OP

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    I've been playing this on and off for the last three weeks or so (for the first time...and this is my first Ratchet & Clank game too), and i was about to take on the final boss and hopefully finish the game today.

However, the game has one of those stupid start menu's where the first option is New Game and if you accidentally double tap a button you save over your existing game....which is what i did....

So now i hate Ratchet and Clank, and i'd like to fix that issue by recovering as much of my time as possible. So i'd ideally like a save as near to the last planet as possible (Veldin)....but realistically if anyone has any saves they'd be useful (US region game, SCUS ID)

Pretty please?

2. Auryn

Member Auryn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Switzerland
  3. xist
    OP

United Kingdom
  4. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I looked at the gamefaqs save section but there's just one for the EU version of the game that's right before the final boss. No idea if it's compatible or not (most likely not).

5. Auryn

Switzerland
    why you not check the first link in that page?? It has "only" 10 savegames in 4 different file format all for the usa version of the game.
    If you are not capable to use google, don't blame me :)

6. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    is this for the first game?

7. Auryn

Switzerland
    If my memory is not really wrong, you can fly where you want when you unlocked everything so all those savegames are good, he has just to play the last level.

8. xist
    OP

United Kingdom
    Yep...original R&C on the PS2. I'd never played the series so i figured i'd start from scratch and this stupid deletion isn't enamouring me to the games.

It didn't work when i tried. Thanks though

Did your google skills show you that i'd posted on the Ratchet and Clank Gamefaqs board too, and that i'd probably tried them? Did your google skills show that all the saves have no access to the final boss, and all of them are complete files ready for a second run (or at the end on uber hard mode). You're not helping.

9. xist
    OP

United Kingdom
    Again, you can't if you've not visited those planets yet. Those saves are all not useful, having tried them and been disappointed.