Hacking anyone have a NTSC Game Channel Wad based off of 1.4?

maduin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to re-create my USB Loader game channel wads using a 1.4 wad. All the channels I made are based off of 1.1, but I have no idea how to recompile it using the 1.4 code. Does anyone have one made so I can edit it and make my own channels? Thanks.

maduin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, I mean a Game Channel Wad, not a wad that loads the USB Loader, like if I wanted a Super Smash Bros Brawl Channel on my Wii that I could click on and it would load the game immediately, without going to the USB Loader Menu, I would just replace the opening.bnr with a smash one and change the the Game ID to the correct one in the 00000001.app and repack the wad.

Sorry if I wasn't more clean before, but I need an NTSC Game Channel Wad to install game channels on my Wii Menu.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but i really dont see the point of re doing every Game Wad, cause all its doing is loading the game,
does it really matter what usb loader its using has long as it works correctly

ssr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had created game channels using HowardC's program when I was using usb loader 1.1 and his channel creator 2.0. And I have upgraded to rev10, usb loader 1.4 and HowardC's 3.0 (not that that is directly relevant) and all of my old game channels work just fine. So I don't seen the point in recreating all of the game channels you've already made cause they all should work fine.

maduin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, that's the problem, some of my channels have stopped working since I've updated to 1.4 and rev 10, not all of them but a good handful that I'd like to redo. All I need is one 1.4 based game channel wad, I have no problem sitting here and doing the rest of the work and editing since it only takes about 3 minutes to make a new channel once I have a base channel to work off of.

ssr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So some of yours work and some don't? Hmm....I didn't check every one of my channels, just like a random 5. Perhaps I should check to see if they all work. Could you list some games specifically that didn't work for you and I'll check mine to see if they are a problem for me as well.

Edit: So I just checked all of my games and they all still loaded up just as well. The only exception being SSX Blur which we all know didn't work on the old one and knew wasn't going to work with the new one either. I have 30 game channels on my system menu too ranging from Boom Blox to Mad World to Mario Kart Wii to Okami and all are running without a hitch. Not sure what to tell you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb