Anyone have a Majora's Mask save just after Woodfall Temple?

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by Lucifer666, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Lucifer666
    OP

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    My laptop crashed while playing Majora's Mask, I had just finished the Woodfall Temple with 12/15 fairies. My last save state was all the way at the beginning of the game lol. I'm so bummed out and don't feel like going through it again

If anyone's got a save just after Woodfall Temple please share, thanks in advance

EDIT: Thought I should mention, this is the N64 version I'm running on an N64 Emulator (uses the Mupen64 core) on OS X. The format of the save generated by it is .fla, I assume that's standard for MM? shows .eep or .mpk for the rest.

Last edited by Lucifer666, Aug 12, 2017
  2. BetterDuck

BetterDuck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2017
    United States
    That's shitty. Wouldn't fault you for cheating to get back to where you were.

3. sup3rgh0st

sup3rgh0st Top Tier Ghost

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    BetterDuck likes this.
  4. MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    I could make one for you tonight if you want. I run this game in my sleep. I wont know what heart pieces and such to get you, though. Ok for just woodfall beaten and nothing else? Do you want me to get the stray faries? What do you want the file name to be?

BetterDuck likes this.
  5. BetterDuck

BetterDuck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2017
    United States
    This is unrelated to the thread, but do you stream your runs?

6. MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    Nah, I dont speedrun it or anything, just REALLY like the game. I am trying to learn to run the 3ds verion of oot. I have a time on the leaderboard for any% ng+. Hard to stream 3ds, though...

BetterDuck likes this.