Anyone have a extra copy of Half-Life:EP1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been posting for 3 years now. Can I have the game now? KTHXBAILUVULOTS.

How many sarcasm machines did I break?

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been doing nothing but asking and posting for the past three hours.. Please could someone just go ahead and give me it!?

Oh, SHIT! you've been ASKING and POSTING? Well then I cannot understand why someone hasn't just GIVEN it to you already. I mean, that's the fucking logical thing to do given your scenario of great contributions and expenditure of effort on services rendered if I am not mistaken. And what's this? You've been doing it for THREE HOURS? Lord have mercy.

Man, you know what? If only we were all more like you, we wouldn't even need to work JOBS just for all the FREE SHIT
we'd be eligible for all the time.

Thanks for the help. /sarcasm Post something helpful or gtfo jerk.

Or how about you go work for some money instead of asking for free stuff.

j5c077

some old guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been doing nothing but asking and posting for the past three hours.. Please could someone just go ahead and give me it!?

Oh, SHIT! you've been ASKING and POSTING? Well then I cannot understand why someone hasn't just GIVEN it to you already. I mean, that's the fucking logical thing to do given your scenario of great contributions and expenditure of effort on services rendered if I am not mistaken. And what's this? You've been doing it for THREE HOURS? Lord have mercy.

Man, you know what? If only we were all more like you, we wouldn't even need to work JOBS just for all the FREE SHIT

Or how about you go work for some money instead of asking for free stuff.

rofl2.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think you'll get a copy now
frown.gif

Sorry all of my spares are reserved for mates that haven't played it yet

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I don't think you should insult someone when your mommy and daddy won't allow you to buy a game.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Portal is awesome, I just downloaded the game cuz' I'm a pirate and I don't need to ask people for stuff.

Q~

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about to give it to you when I read the first 5 posts. Now I won't.

Why can't people be nice when they fucking want something?

Please? I am being nice to people that contribute to my thread. There's been some replys from some jerks that haven't even read the first sentience.

mat88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
oh well! lol
Me too I didn't play Half life 2, so if someone have an extra and don't know what to do, you can give it to me if you want
wink.gif

Relys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind. I mixed my words on a post to make it sounded like I was a girl, and I got it within 2 minutes...

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heck.. If someone is nice enough to just give me a cd key it would be great. I just want a bigger list on my account.
smile.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly Relys, I wouldn't get your hopes up. If I were to get the PC version of the Orange Box and I got something I already had, I'd give it to a friend, not some random person on the forum here...

Also, practically demanding someone to give you one isn't going to help your cause at all.

Relys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly Relys, I wouldn't get your hopes up. If I were to get the PC version of the Orange Box and I got something I already had, I'd give it to a friend, not some random person on the forum here...

Also, practically demanding someone to give you one isn't going to help your cause at all.

Some random person already gave me it, so fuck you all!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Some random person already gave me it, so fuck you all!
Obviously, that random person is stupid enough to give you it without considering the fact that you are one rude motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.