ROM Hack Anyone handy with cheats around here?

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone here played Golden sun dark dawn? you'd know there's this god annoying point of no return in the game, i didn't know so i didn't collect all the djinns and used a walk through walls code to get there, but now i'm stuck in belinsk and there's no way to get out of it (after an event in the game the group leaves with a cutscene), can anyone do a favor and make a code that can warp me back to the overworld or just anywhere else for that matter? i'd really appreacite it.
Or if anyone knows a code to just get all djinns it'd be way better than having to play the game from sratch

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
There's also a walk through walls code around there in the web (the tcrf.net article about the game includes it since it's used to access inaccessible places)
Saving after cheating your way in inaccessible places is a bad idea though

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's also a walk through walls code around there in the web (the tcrf.net article about the game includes it since it's used to access inaccessible places)
Saving after cheating your way in inaccessible places is a bad idea though

I did have a backup from about an hour earlier thankfully, also i found the code, it had a pretty weird name in my usrcheat.dat though like ([name of the character] djinn) How am i supposed to know that's the unlock codes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol