ROM Hack Anyone got "Jam with the Band" working on the AK2i?

ayoung7227

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard Normatt is working on it. Has anyone heard if anyone released a working version? I have the 3K songs already, I know there is alot of talk about that.

Thanks!

yaynds.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
ayoung7227 said:
I heard Normatt is working on it. Has anyone heard if anyone released a working version? I have the 3K songs already, I know there is alot of talk about that.

Thanks!

yaynds.gif
The only flascart Jam With the Band works on is SCDS2, sorry. There hasn't been any fixes for other carts as of yet.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BTW, Normmatt isn't working on the fix, he's already fixed it. In fact, he was the first person to fix it. The only problem is that he hasn't released the fix yet.
Normmatt stated he's going to release an update to AKAIO whenever he feels like it (but don't nag him about it, or he'll stop updating it altogether).

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
YayMii said:
BTW, Normmatt isn't working on the fix, he's already fixed it. In fact, he was the first person to fix it. The only problem is that he hasn't released the fix yet.
Normmatt stated he's going to release an update to AKAIO whenever he feels like it (but don't nag him about it, or he'll stop updating it altogether).

Awesome. I just hope new Prince will work on it as well...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑) +1