Hacking Anyone Got DS Doom To Work On SCL?

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work with Doom2 without using the moonshell patcher (hmmm, hadn't thought of that), but after playing it for a few minutes I remembered all the hours of my life I spent in the 90's playing Doom, while my SCminiSD had all these cool DS games on it that I haven't even had time to touch yet. So I deleted it off my card. I've given Doom enough of my precious time already, even if it is cool to have it running on the DS.

lasharor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got it to work with Doom2 without using the moonshell patcher (hmmm, hadn't thought of that), but after playing it for a few minutes I remembered all the hours of my life I spent in the 90's playing Doom, while my SCminiSD had all these cool DS games on it that I haven't even had time to touch yet. So I deleted it off my card. I've given Doom enough of my precious time already, even if it is cool to have it running on the DS.

whahah lol

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could someone tell me what the difference between Doom ds and Doom on the gba is? I have run doom and doom II fine using the GBA versions on my ds using a G6 lite. I was wondering if the ds ports offered anything different than the gba port. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: