Anyone got any updated from Foundmy's second batch

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Ryvius, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Ryvius
    OP

Newcomer Ryvius Member

Did anyone get any status update from foundmy regarding the second batch? I ordered on the 28th, but my status is still only listed as "Creditcard Order". I can order from a local seller and get it in 2 days, is it possible to cancel order from foundmy? I don't see any option listed there.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention that I am talking about the WiiKey

2. jhoff80

Member jhoff80 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Second batch of WHAT might help, I assume you mean the Wiikey, but you should fix your post.

3. zennoux

Newcomer zennoux Member

United States
    I got a call from them stating it would be sent out by Monday at the latest (3/12/07).

4. Ryvius
    OP

Newcomer Ryvius Member

So foundmy actually calls everyone who placed an order to confirm their info/order?

5. zennoux

Newcomer zennoux Member

United States
    I don't know about everyone, but I wasn't expecting a call and they just did yesterday.

6. Presto

Member Presto GBAtemp Regular

United States

on their site it said they would be shipped by then end of the week but they changed that and i ordered when it said i would be in first batch on the 23rd an i ordered other stuff that they havent shipped. they dont reply to e-mails i am never ordering from them again.

7. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    i used modchipstore.com... any comments on them?

8. Presto

Member Presto GBAtemp Regular

United States

i want to know why ppl post in a thread that has noting to do with them, no offense man but there are other places to look this is specifically about foundmy's 2nd shipment lets not make it like the first founymy thread

9. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    i dont want to make another thread, i feel there are too many people making threads that could be answered else where. Considering, most the resellers will be recieve their shipment ABOUT the same time, i figured, foundmy's second shipment and modchipstore's second shipment might be pretty close together, since i'll be in the second shipment as well, i might as well ask here rather than start a new thread "OMG, no one's replied in the Sticky "Wii *chip retailers, prices and reviews" about modchipstore. PLZZZZ HELP.!!!"and just have one guy respond? that could move a pretty informative topic onto the second page, where i will never see it [​IMG]
    maybe that one guy will be reading my question, and comment here, in a smaller post... if you dont want to comment, then dont, i wont be offended, after all, its just a question.