Anyone Going to NY Comic Con?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Densetsu, Oct 3, 2012.

Oct 3, 2012
  1. Densetsu
    OP

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    So, how 'bout dem Pokeyman releases, huh? :P

Anyway, there's much talk about the upcoming US Presidential debate (been watching CNN), Pokemon B2/W2 (meh), and Honey Boo Boo (ugh).

What about NYCC? Anyone live in NY (or the East Coast in general) who's going? Anyone flying in from far away? I have a couple of friends from CA who are flying to NY for it.

If you're going, who are you going to see? Yoshitaka Amano? Robert Kirkman and the cast of The Walking Dead? I think the chance to meet Rick Grimes and Michonne would be worth the entire trip alone. Are you going there to play the demo of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate? Any lucky souls get the $475 VIP pass??

2. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    In my dreams? I'm going in style, riding in on the back of a gentlemanly raptor.

Actually? No, unfortunately. Money, time, and transportation are kind of big stumbling blocks at the moment.

Still, I'm hoping that I'll be able to go one of these years. As someone living on the East Coast, relatively close to NYC, I feel like I'm pretty much obligated to.

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I'll probably tag along if it ever comes to this.

If I had the time and money I'd probably go, my dad has a place in the City so it'd be neat.

1 person likes this.
  4. pyromaniac123

Member pyromaniac123 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

United Kingdom
    Jessica Nigri is going. Make sure you get a picture of her boobs. :)