Gaming anyone going to Gamespot for shiny Pichu?

astrogrrl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am in Australia so obviously I cant get there and there is no news of this happening down under.

I was wondering if anyone could get me one. Even better if someone with a flashcard could who could load up my save and get one directly to that. I have the NDS adapter so I have my legit save that I can upload/download to the legit cart.

I'd really like one with the date of 30thJan 2010 as the date the wonder card was recieved.

I really do want a legit one not a hacked or pokesav'd one.

Can anyone help this Aussie girl get pichu?

thanks
astrogrrl

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can arrange that for you, if you want. I'm planning on heading down tomorrow.

Except I'm not sure if the Aussie version will accept the wondercard, but I can try. PM me your .sav and I'll see what I can do. If it doesn't work out, I'll give you one of mine (I've got multiple roms set up for multiple wondercards anyway)
gbasp.gif

HuBu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i m trying to figure out how to do the whole download thing since it is my first time.

do i need the game and save loaded?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HuBu said:
i m trying to figure out how to do the whole download thing since it is my first time.

do i need the game and save loaded?
You have to have the Mystery Gift option enabled. It should show up on the file selection screen.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the best way to get a event pokemon
a deoxys distribuction cart rom
a pokemon distribution patcher
2 ds
a flascart
any pokemon game
and wonder card data can be found here

goku^100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know exactly how do u get the pichu. because i don't have the actual game but a flashcart and i don't want them to find out that i use one!

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goku^100 said:
anyone know exactly how do u get the pichu. because i don't have the actual game but a flashcart and i don't want them to find out that i use one!

They aren't going to stop you from using it. They saw my sister's R4 and they just said "YOU HAVE AN R4?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" and was really offended until I told him that it was for back-up purposes only. Eh he was kinda cute too
tongue.gif
. You just go to mystery gift and download it. I got 3 of them. Although apparently the guy's manager told him that you were only allowed to do it once per DS and not for your other games until I told him that his manager was an idiot (nah I told him that he was wrong).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goku^100 said:

You can wait for the event code to be found so you can edit into your game via PokeSav's mystery gift editor. That's what I did for most event Pokemon on my flashcart. I wouldn't try going to the store with a flashcart, though.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
I wouldn't try going to the store with a flashcart, though.

It doesn't matter either way, really. You typically don't even need to be in the store to receive the signal... for most TRU events, people have been able to access the event out in the store's parking lot. And they don't go around checking to see if you have a legitimate cart or not. Though personally, I feel it's worth supporting game series you truly enjoy and don't understand those who pirate everything.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Guild McCommunist said:
I wouldn't try going to the store with a flashcart, though.

It doesn't matter either way, really. You typically don't even need to be in the store to receive the signal... for most TRU events, people have been able to access the event out in the store's parking lot. And they don't go around checking to see if you have a legitimate cart or not. Though personally, I feel it's worth supporting game series you truly enjoy and don't understand those who pirate everything.

I don't pirate everything...I just did with Platinum...I just finished paying off SoulSilver...I have the receipt to prove it. And it's done through distribution carts so sometimes they won't have the DS on all the time, lately they haven't.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The promo should give something interesting.
Like a new pokemon holding a lightsaber or something.

If I want a shiny pichu, i'll summon up one and it'll feel legit because they're giving them away as an event.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.