Hacking Anyone Get VNDS Working Correctly?

pastatarts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I placed the vnds folder with Tsukihime in it at the root of my microsd and booted up the DSTT. I followed the instructions to the core and I did see the icon for the VNDS.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to save or load correctly because it freezes. Also, sometimes the game will just give up and freeze on me pretty early on. Has anyone managed to get this working correctly? I do have 600megabyteavs left on my microsd card, and I did format earlier. What the heck is the problem?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you put your games and saves in a "games" folder or did you leave them all at the root of your microSD card? The FAT file system has a limit on the number of files that can be on the root of the card.

-Bri

pastatarts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course! I read like 4 different guides on how to handle the DSTT. All of my games went into a Game folder, and I have no other additional homebrew besides VNDS. The only other things on the root of my card is the SYS, DAT, and TTMenu folder.

I'm going to attempt to try and save on a different section. Hopefully that'll work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?