Anyone get Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion working under Atmosphere?

rob61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated Atmosphere 1.2.6 and Firmware to 13.2.1. Splatoon 2 works fine as always, but I can't add the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion DLC.nsp. If I install (using dbibackend) I get a program square that just has a spinning circle. Does it require internet access? I have never connected this Switch to the internet and don't want to risk getting it banned/bricked. Is there something else I need to update to get the Octo Expansion DLC to work?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated Atmosphere 1.2.6 and Firmware to 13.2.1. Splatoon 2 works fine as always, but I can't add the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion DLC.nsp. If I install (using dbibackend) I get a program square that just has a spinning circle. Does it require internet access? I have never connected this Switch to the internet and don't want to risk getting it banned/bricked. Is there something else I need to update to get the Octo Expansion DLC to work?
Try using TinWoo Installer instead.

Komatsu99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever find a solution to this? I installed the expansion with TinWoo but still got the spinning blank circle. I’ve updated Atmosphere to the newest version but still no go.

Update here - turns out the file was corrupted. A fresh version from different source worked perfectly.

Last edited by Komatsu99,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.