OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I cannot get Snemulds 0.4 working on my g6 lite with the latest loader and u-disk manager. I've tried direct copy, dofat, dofat+rw.

I patched it with the latest G^ lite compatible DLDI.

All I get is a white screen. Is the DLDI patch not completely ready yet? Am I doing something wrong?

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use the .ds.gba file or the .nds? If you want to be able to load the emulator from the main G6 menu, you'll have to use the .ds.gba and rename it to .nds. .ds.gba files have a header appended to the main file which is needed to load any homebrew from a slot-2 flash cart. Alternatively, you could browse to the file in the MyCard menu and boot it with the Add Header option.

If you did use the .ds.gba file, I'd suggest just trying it again. SNemulDS works for me on my G6.

By the way, I don't think DoFAT does anything for homebrew, so it's better to use direct copy. Actually, I just drag and drop through Explorer for all homebrew stuff.

...word is bondage...

styrofoam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was having troubles with it as well until I realised that I wasn't using the Add Header option when I was selecting it. I doubt thats your problem, but I thought I'd add my two cents. Hope that helps.
biggrin.gif

jonny_eh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The option isn't in the loader, you select it on your DS when you load the ROM from the 'My Card' menu. You get to that menu from selected the top right of the screen in the G6 menu on the DS.

You have to do that each time you load the rom.

chaarlieee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The option isn't in the loader, you select it on your DS when you load the ROM from the 'My Card' menu. You get to that menu from selected the top right of the screen in the G6 menu on the DS.

You have to do that each time you load the rom.
I know that. I wasn't asking about the u-loader software. I said g6 software.

But I see it now though. Thanks.

Doesn't seem to run games as well as snezzi, does it? I only tried Super Punchout, Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting, and Sim City. All three work better on snezzi.

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't get it working. I downloaded the latest version, and applied the DLDI patch. Now I have a config.cfg and a SNEmulDS.nds file. I created a SNES directory on my G6Lite and copied both files in the root directory of the G6. I placed a SNES rom in the SNES directory (.smc). I tried to boot the emulator from the DS menu, but both screens stayed white. I tried to use the SNEmulDS.ds.gba file someone hosted instead of the .nds version, went in GBA mode, selected the .ds.gba from My Card, and I still got a white screen. What must I do?

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten SNEmuldS 0.5 alpha 2 to work by patching it with the G6 DLDI. I tried it with Super Metroid and it works fine. However, whenever I try to save the SRAM it freezes the emulator. Is this normal to happen? I thought I remember this being a problem with the G6 Lite in previous versions as well, might be wrong though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online over nps is the only reason you'd want wifi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued