Gaming Anyone from the uk looking for a good price for Splatoon 2, look no further...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone from the uk is looking to buy Nintendo Switch's Splatoon 2 for a fantastic price and want it through the post box same day as its release, then look no further>
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Splatoon-...284262&hash=item2128ed39e8:g:XxEAAOSw8d5ZSSec

I have just ordered a copy and it seems they are selling a lot. Its £41.85p+Free P&P with "same working day dispatch delivery" guaranteed for delivery on the 21st by Royal Mail. I think this is a fantastic deal and I wanted to share this with the community in case some may of not known and was going to pay the £49.99p that nearly every website such as Toys'r'us, Smyths Toy Stores, Amazon, Game, Argos etc.. is selling the game for and also your getting it through your post box the same day as its release which is why most other sites have it for sale at that premium price.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I just finished playing the UK test fire of the game and it was amazing!!
I have Never played splatoon before but i definitely will be picking this game and the original one up at some point.

Oh and in regards to your post. Yes that is the cheapest that i have seen so far.

Reactions: Reecey and zezzo
S

Saiyan Lusitano

You guys don't look close enough.

Zavvi is the cheapest currently as you can pre-order it for £38.69 with either discount code "WELCOME" or "WELCOME346" though if you wait after it comes out, you can knock £10 off on Amazon with Prime Now (if you're in one of the selected areas).

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

Zavvi is the cheapest currently as you can pre-order it for £38.69 with either discount code "WELCOME" or "WELCOME346" though if you wait after it comes out, you can knock £10 off on Amazon with Prime Now (if you're in one of the selected areas).

Well to be honest. i will probably pick it up when its at around £25 or less because spending £50 on zelda and the £280 for the switch itself which was a big splash for me. (It was my first time buying a console just after release :switch:)

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For what it's worth to the OP, you can order directly from SimplyGames instead of going through their eBay store since I know some people prefer that (http://deals.simplygames.com/p/splatoon-2-nintendo-switch).
Yes and its 1 pound more as well for some odd reason £42.85p on their site and they are selling the same game on ebay.co.uk where I got it from for £41.85p, if you click on the link you will notice its the same company selling it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its £42.99p on the site so how come its cheaper??? unless I knew the code at the time, that really doesn't make any sense at all what your saying! its not as though the discount code can de red to use on the site or you can quite easily get hold of it.

Last edited by Reecey,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Its £42.99p on the site so how come its cheaper??? unless I knew the code at the time, that really doesn't make any sense at all what your saying! its not as though the discount code can de red to use on the site or you can quite easily get hold of it.
Reece, it's your own fault for not knowing about it because there are tons of websites of discount codes and two deal websites which this has been posted on.

LatestDeals
HotUKDeals

How is there so much price variance on a game that hasn't been released yet? Is this normal in the UK?
The first UK retail price for Switch games was £59.99 but now it dropped to £49.99, maybe in another year it'll drop once more to £39.99 and be the proper standard. £49.99 is overpriced, well, anything beyond £39.99 is overpriced, IMO.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Reece, it's your own fault for not knowing about it because there are tons of websites of discount codes and two deal websites which this has been posted on.

LatestDeals
HotUKDeals

The first UK retail price for Switch games was £59.99 but now it dropped to £49.99, maybe in another year it'll drop once more to £39.99 and be the proper standard. £49.99 is overpriced, well, anything beyond £39.99 is overpriced, IMO.
Got to remember this site I bought it from simply games is offering the game @£41.85p and they will deliver the game free to your door the same day its released! that's why I ordered it from there in the first place, these other sites you are talking about may have similar offers but you wont see it through your door free P+P until probably Tuesday the following week unless you pay an extra premium price on top for your postage & packaging, which to me takes away the excitement of the game. That is why the offer is so good! and I doubt any other site would deliver to your door the day its released for that price or less.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Got to remember this site I bought it from simply games is offering the game @£41.85p and they will deliver the game free to your door the same day its released! that's why I ordered it from there in the first place, these other sites you are talking about may have similar offers but you wont see it through your door free P+P until probably Tuesday the following week unless you pay an extra premium price on top for your postage & packaging, which to me takes away the excitement of the game. That is why the offer is so good! and I doubt any other site would deliver to your door the day its released for that price or less.
There have been people who said Simply Games sent them Arab copies of games but guess it was a rare instance at most.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...