Anyone from the UK can downgrade my PS3?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Reecey, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Reecey
    OP

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Hi,

Is there anyone here at GBA that can downgrade my PS3 for me?.

I know this is quite old now but I would like it done, its an old Phat PS3, its on the latest FW4.70 at the moment but originally came with something way lower, I can't remember now!. It can be downgraded I have checked the serial number etc.. with PS3hax, just need some good fellow to do it for me now. If you live in the west midlands/midlands Birmingham areas, that would be very handy for me, please get in touch with me, PM me if necessary or can send it by post (myHermes), whichever suits!. If you can do it for free that would be really generous of you I would appreciate the good gesture but if not can put cash in the box or bring it with me, whichever better.

Thanks.

Edit: sorry also needs a CFW putting on it obviously, preferably to play disk back ups etc. or a HDD connected. I will leave that decision to you, I'm sure you will know the best latest/safest CFW to put on it?

Last edited by Reecey, Jun 15, 2015
  2. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    what model do you have?

3. Reecey
    OP

Mar 7, 2010
    Just check now :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Its an old PS3 60GB Wifi CECHL03 model. Does that help you?

4. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    why not just do it yourself with an e3 flasher, you'll make your money back soon enough if you but one or 2 ps3's downgrade them and sell them on, cfw capable ps3's can easily got for £100-£150 and the e3 flasher is only £50

5. Reecey
    OP

Mar 7, 2010
    An E3 Flahser is very hard to buy nowadays and alot are now fakes on ebay amazon etc.. also its not an easy task I would just prefer for someone to do it for me :)

Edit: also I'm fed up with modding, done too many 360's in the past to really be bothered starting modding PS3's as well. Anyway tbh its too late to think about doing PS3's and making money now they are about finished! :P

Last edited by Reecey, Jun 16, 2015
  6. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tuvalu
    where can you get a legit E3 flasher from ?

7. ceanth

ceanth Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2005
    I would also be interested. I have a PS3 slim 120gb. I am based in London so anybody based in London would be my preferred location.

8. Wazza

Wazza Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2006
    There's loads of people on ebay doing it, just have a search.

9. Daniel41550

Daniel41550 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2015
    United States
    Why would you trust someone from eBay to downgrade your ps3 they'll probably steal the ID

10. Meteor7

Meteor7 Guess where this thumb goes.

Jun 9, 2014
    United States
    New Jersey
    Or just steal the PS3 entirely. It happened to me just a few weeks ago.
    By the by, F*CK brad_sales_inc. I'm out $180 with naught an option to take...