Anyone from the UK bought from an online store lately which were ok?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by quackstar84, Feb 20, 2016.

1. quackstar84
    OP

quackstar84 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2015
    Derbyshire, England.
    Hello guys. A year back I bought an gateway from 3dscarduk however I went back to my out messages to see how they company is still doing and it looks like people aren't getting their orders. I think they were after the new sky3ds plus thought, isn't that a preorder only? Cheers.

2. Froody

Froody Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2014
    I've used 3dscarduk a couple times, last time being a week or so ago. Received my order 5 days after payment, first time I ordered it took a week or so to get here. I've also noticed that I get charged an extra £2-3 for each order and it doesn't appear to be a charge from my bank so I'm not sure what that is. I've used to use ozmodchips for Xbox 360 stuff and they're pretty good but they ship from Australia.

quackstar84 likes this.
  3. Plasma Shadow

Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

May 15, 2009
    I have no fucking idea.
    That would probs be a charge for paying via card and currency conversion, I had it when I got my gateway from 3dsgamersworld or whatever theyre called.

quackstar84 and Froody like this.
  4. Froody

Froody Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2014
    Yeah you're probably right, I believe the bank they use is located somewhere in Asia.

Plasma Shadow likes this.
  5. quackstar84
    OP

quackstar84 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2015
    Derbyshire, England.
    Cheers Froody.

6. devonhazel

devonhazel Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2016
    United States
    got my r4i3ds card from US store modchipfactory.com without any problems.