Hardware anyone elses switch needing to press home twice to wake from sleep mode?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
like the title says, i recently updated to the latest fw.
some day ago, and i didn't play for 2 days, so kept it in sleep mode for 2 days, and earlier i tried to turn it on by pressing home, but it don't respond until i press it one more time, is this normal?

it used to always wake the screen by pressing it only one time, i restarted my switch and i still have to press Home twice to unlock/wake the screen.

but when i press the power Button, that way it works by pressing it only once.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be. I really cant remember. I know that sometimes i can just press a face button and it would wake. While other times i press the home button.
But i cant remember if it was a 2 press thing or 1 press.

If its been change then it was probably in the update. Probably to help cut down on unwanted screen wakes.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
like the title says, i recently updated to the latest fw.
some day ago, and i didn't play for 2 days, so kept it in sleep mode for 2 days, and earlier i tried to turn it on by pressing home, but it don't respond until i press it one more time, is this normal?

it used to always wake the screen by pressing it only one time, i restarted my switch and i still have to press Home twice to unlock/wake the screen.

but when i press the power Button, that way it works by pressing it only once.
The first home press turns on the JoyCon, and the second one turns on the Switch. I think it's always been like that :unsure:

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
The first home press turns on the JoyCon, and the second one turns on the Switch. I think it's always been like that :unsure:
well the thing is, i always have my joy cons attached to the switch console.
as i play 90% of the time in its handheld mode.

and i always only pressed the Home button just once to unlock the screen.
so this was strange to me, were my joy cons always on then ?

weird, because i swear i only pressed Home once always and it turned on the screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.