Gaming Anyone else pumped for SOUL SACRIFICE?

clodoveo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't already, go check out ALL the gameplays of the upcoming game in Youtube...Its truly beautiful and awesome looking!

I am a fan of Monster Hunter, but this adds magic/spells which makes it even better!

Are you hyped? And if so about what?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, it just kinda struck me as looking overly broody and grim-dark. Yet again I haven't been following it.

It is being sold a bit on Inafune but he's only really done character design and producing so I don't hold him up as some god like others.

Reactions: Ergo

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of it. Getting a pc release? MTG game day today so I can't be buggered to look.

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am =D Im a huge monster hunter fan but i never really liked any of the other MH kind of games (Gods Eater, Lord of Arcana. Etc). I always felt that they were just rip-offs. But Soul Sacrifice looks really good and actually adds something to MH type games.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am Currently waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2 :P
Well I might pre order the European version because it has a Japanese Voice over DLC :)

Guerillaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it looks good and I can't wait. The only thing I'm worried about is how well it will play with the controls of the PS Vita. This will be a serious game so if the controls don't work, the game won't work.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
668738_20120919_screen002.jpg

All I can say is wtf.

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pumped for it. Dont know why the monster design is so creepy tho -_-. But I'm still excited to play it. seems like a good concept with the magic and all. I wonder if its gonna get as bit as monster hunter.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the fence--it will probably depend on how much I'm still in the grip of MH3U when it shows up in late April.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Demo's save can be transfer to full game

it is a nice demo as well

Your first reaction to the demo might be, “Holy moly, this is a LOT of demo!” …And you’d be right! The entire first chapter of the full game is included, all of which is playable with up to three other friends via online or ad-hoc multiplayer. Inafune-san made it a special point for the demo to be quite substantial, as you can read in his comments below:
“The number one reason for the Soul Sacrifice demo to have a lot of content was to show the users the full attraction of Soul Sacrifice. We knew that cutting out a small section of the game and saying, ‘Isn’t this part fun?’ would not show the users the full potential of the game. We figured that it wouldn’t make sense if the users could not have the ‘I want to play more’ feeling

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he... +1