Anyone else having trouble with internal package installer (9.00 GoldHEN2.0b)

Dopam1ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ipi has worked for me a few times but seems to just hang on a blue screen for the majority of files.
Anyone else having a similar issue?

Sameru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It did not work for me at all. My PS4 is always crashing on it. I’m just using Remote Package Installer or usb hdd

Reactions: Dopam1ne

arabtm

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
you have to change your pkg file name to something simple. for example, re7base.pkg
sometimes, if it doesn't work, change it again to r7.pkg. it's always the filename in my case.
and don't forget to switch on the PS4 notification status, because that's how IPI shows which pkg it can read.

Dopam1ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you have to change your pkg file name to something simple. for example, re7base.pkg
sometimes, if it doesn't work, change it again to r7.pkg. it's always the filename in my case.
and don't forget to switch on the PS4 notification status, because that's how IPI shows which pkg it can read.
Will certainly try this, and I have a feeling this will work ty

Danethos86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use karo218 version with
9.0 goldhen Then chose goldhenv2b2 option.
Worked like charm for me and im heavily accident Pronenand find ways to mess up do thats saying how easy and stable it is.
Dont use the goldhenv2 version it always crashed my console.
the goldhenv2b2 is the better option.

Sarato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help when i try to install any BO3 GAME PKG it always says "cannot install" im using FTP to tranfer to the ps4 im getting a bigger usb next week i dont know if thats the problem, i already tried many versions of BO3 from different sources just the game no dlc or update but it doesn't install, i just installed minecraft same way and it work without changing name to a.pkg any1 a clue of what im doing wrong?

haokoman

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Help when i try to install any BO3 GAME PKG it always says "cannot install" im using FTP to tranfer to the ps4 im getting a bigger usb next week i dont know if thats the problem, i already tried many versions of BO3 from different sources just the game no dlc or update but it doesn't install, i just installed minecraft same way and it work without changing name to a.pkg any1 a clue of what im doing wrong?
Did you find the solution because i get the same problem

Sparkbleh

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I have the same problem. I'm new to this jailbreak thing so I don't know if I messed something up. but I tried remote package installer to install Fifa 23 and mid-installing I got an error saying file is corrupt. then I tried Spiderman and same thing happened. the problem is I don't get this error with small games like Stardew Vally or other light games. I also tried the FTP thing where I copy the pkg file to the data folder but then when I install the game same thing happen. I ordered a USB drive that will arrive today and I'll see if this will do the trick.

Zain43400

Trophies
XP
Country
Anguilla
Thanks it worked
Post automatically merged:

Thanks it work for me by changing name

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird. the only thing that I know of that contains the actual pkg name you installed is the notification.db. you can delete the file, but restart the system or else it will say the database is corrupted. it won't hurt the system any, and it's a good way to wipe any pkgs that show DUPLEX, FIX, or anything else that obviously shows you're pirating, if that's in fact what you're doing.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird. the only thing that I know of that contains the actual pkg name you installed is the notification.db. you can delete the file, but restart the system or else it will say the database is corrupted. it won't hurt the system any, and it's a good way to wipe any pkgs that show DUPLEX, FIX, or anything else that obviously shows you're pirating, if that's in fact what you're doing.
The name of the pkg is stored as well in app addon and patch directory.
ex
{"numberOfSplitFiles":1,"packageDigest":"B8C5DC96D593BF67E0C1DE1C6D9A3E0F4154764DE3AE6A32964C054A37578273","pieces":[{"fileOffset":0,"fileSize":3236102144,"url":"\/mnt\/usb0\/The.Witch.and.the.Hundred.Knight.Revival.Edition.PS4-DUPLEX.pkg"}]}

Most likely reason for install problems is spaces in pkg name.

Attachments

• app.zip
    359 bytes · Views: 36
Reactions: godreborn

madeaccounttocomment

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You're the man,the myth,the legend!

Luismi_TR

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
i TRIED TO INSTALL RE4 REMAKE AND CRASH4 AND IT DIDN'T WORK CHANGING THE NAME. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: