Hacking Anyone else have problems with Foundmy.com

Edster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first order with Foundmy.com 2 months ago was fine. Now I order again and Terry ships it to the wrong address. Now he won't answer emails to resolve the problem. Very poor business ethics.

Anyone else have problems? I sure wish I did a COD order or used a better supplier. \\
mad.gif

Judging by a google search, I don't seem to be the first having a problem with Foundmy.com. I get enough of this crappy service from people on ebay.

FierceDeityLink1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They took about a month to reply when I had a problem with a PS2 modchip. They should be able to work it out if you have clear evidence that it was improperly shipped.

Jay26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a WiiKey bundle from them close to two weeks ago and got it within the stated time. Sucks that it turned out for you that way. Good luck resolving your issue with them

modmanwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive placed 5 or 6 orders with them..

Most worked out great. I had one whereI did the April fools special

I was billed in paypal but it didnt place the order. they emailed me and toldme to place the same order and do it was western union so it generated an order.

but the item wasnt listed anymore. They didnt reply to 4-5 emailsI sent, but 2 or 3 days later it showed up on my door, so all was good

bugmenot123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ve gad major problems with those lieing ass's. They never sent me my chip then they say they will give me a refund then i never got a refund

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup