Anyone else have problems with Foundmy.com

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Edster, May 3, 2007.

May 3, 2007
  1. Edster
    OP

Member Edster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My first order with Foundmy.com 2 months ago was fine. Now I order again and Terry ships it to the wrong address. Now he won't answer emails to resolve the problem. Very poor business ethics.

Anyone else have problems? I sure wish I did a COD order or used a better supplier. \\ [​IMG]

Judging by a google search, I don't seem to be the first having a problem with Foundmy.com. I get enough of this crappy service from people on ebay.

2. FierceDeityLink1

Newcomer FierceDeityLink1 Advanced Member

They took about a month to reply when I had a problem with a PS2 modchip. They should be able to work it out if you have clear evidence that it was improperly shipped.

3. Edster
    OP

Member Edster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Their tracking number shows a delivery in another city. I think a month is unacceptable.

4. Jay26

Newcomer Jay26 Newbie

United States
    Ordered a WiiKey bundle from them close to two weeks ago and got it within the stated time. Sucks that it turned out for you that way. Good luck resolving your issue with them

5. modmanwii

Member modmanwii GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ive placed 5 or 6 orders with them..

Most worked out great. I had one whereI did the April fools special

I was billed in paypal but it didnt place the order. they emailed me and toldme to place the same order and do it was western union so it generated an order.

but the item wasnt listed anymore. They didnt reply to 4-5 emailsI sent, but 2 or 3 days later it showed up on my door, so all was good

6. ugotpwned5

Newcomer ugotpwned5 Member

United States
    i order mine their (april fools deal) came in 4 days! installed and worked. Geniue chips

7. bugmenot123

Banned bugmenot123 Banned

United States
    ve gad major problems with those lieing ass's. They never sent me my chip then they say they will give me a refund then i never got a refund