Anyone else DL Dream Pinball?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Man18, Apr 27, 2008.

Apr 27, 2008

Anyone else DL Dream Pinball? by Man18 at 6:08 AM (662 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Man18
    OP

Member Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Just wondering how is it? Not sure I will play it yet.

Also im a bit para about the dl since they use to catch a lot of people that dled the pc version so I feel weird about getting it.

2. PBC

Member PBC What!? I can change this??

United States
    I'm just gonna copy and paste what I said in the release thread. Hopefully you just haven't read that yet...although i don't know why you wouldn't read that first =)

Bah! I'm somewhere inbetween the young and old here but I still love pinball. I've played many arcade tables and many PC pinball games. I have to say I was really hoping to be impressed by this game...but it hasn't done any impressing so far. I've got a gripe with nearly everything in this game. Sound effects are scratchy sometimes. There are 7 different camera views and about 5 of them are unplayable. More specifically the camera will not follow your ball fast enough or give you a wide enough angle to know where you are flipping the ball. I find 7# the most playable. But on camera 7, and with most of the other angles too the graphics are grainy and shifting...the flippers are weak, and hitting ramps is difficult. I haven't come across any mini-game like features like you would see in most pinball these days. Even the older arcade pinball I've played had some sort of bonus game to play inbetween. There is no rumble feature, which would have helped. The tables are very generic...non are standout. They lack interesting features or challanges specific to each table.

UGHH...camera 1# and camera swings made me nearly barf from vertigo.

If you are going to try to make the most of this game do it with default camera 7#, 3d display on top and camera swings off.

I don't know what else to say...metriod pinball kicks the crap out of this...I'll keep trying to enjoy it for the sake of pinball...but I don't know how much more I can take.

3. Man18
    OP

Member Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I couldnt find the release thread so I did a search of games and posted here. TY for the info. Im not a big pinball fan, never have been, so I will just delete.

4. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    this game is highly NOT RECOMMENDED, so lame as PBC described, Not worth the 40mb download.. such a waste of uploading and peoples time.. [​IMG] [​IMG] anyway GRID will be good and make up for that [​IMG]