anyone can spare a etrian odyssey 2 save?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Magus, Jul 1, 2008.

Jul 1, 2008
  1. Magus
    OP

Member Magus GBATEMP RPG MANIAC

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    well my half assed g6 who seems to enjoy eating the saves of all my hard worked rpg (remember it happened with TWEWY too) has eaten my etrian odyssey save... it's a luck an acekard is coming it's way because really... what really annoys me is that i used the backup option and copied my save to pc but the fucking thing still wouldn't accept the backup [​IMG] but anyway...
    i was on floor 18 (or 19 can't remember exactly) so it would be perfect if it was a save near there but a complete save would also be appreciated
    EDIT: 2 thing i wanted to add 1) i also used the backup option in the g6
    2) i still use an old firmware so it's not a firmware problem

2. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    hmm, Is it a general fault with the G6.. I was in another thread earlier on and it mentioned G6's screwing sav's up..

Im afriad I havent been playing this that much so my sav will be completely useless to you [​IMG]

3. Pyrofyr

Member Pyrofyr GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Won't even start for me... on my SCDS1 :| I'm pissed.

4. nicklessguy

Member nicklessguy GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    My save is at floor 12.
    Sorry that its a bit far from where you were, but if no one else got a better save for you and you want it, just let me know.

Party:

Warmagus - Max Transfer for MP sharing, cursecut for MP draining, Cure 1, Attack Buff, strenght up
    Dark Hunter - Max Ecstasy for use with Dominate, Max Climax. On her way to get whip/sword high for Bait/Magibait
    Medic - Basic stuff, Cure 1/2, Salve 1, Revive, and on halfway to become a battle priest

Hexer - Torpor 10 for mob lockdown and Warmagus sleepcut ownage, Max Sapping, Max Corrupt for warmagus MP draining. Raising Poison.
    Survivalist - Max Apollon, others at lv1 for spamming. Halfway to get 1st Turn.