Hacking Anyone can link Pokemon Diamond & Emerald?

leolight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

As I post a topic, I have a saving problem to play Pokemon Emerald original pack with M3DS Real.
So I bought a EWIN GBA expansion pack to play the Emerald.

I can play and save the Emerald by GBA rom but I think it is not perfect.
Whenever I start the saved game, there is a message 'Save file is corrupted. Play previous game..etc...'.
But I can play the saved game.

And if I linked the Emerald to the Pokemon Diamond and chose the immigration menu(3rd menu), it didn't work at all.
There is almost same message, 'Save is not correct....' something like that.

Is there anyone who can link and play pokemon Diamond and Emerald?
Please let me know any method to link the Pokemon Diamond and Emerald by using M3DS Real.

I have a Chinese M3DS Real and V3.0 kernel, EWIN GBA expansion pack and genuine Emerald pack.

Thanks.

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Don't you need to patch the Diamond/Pearl ROM so it can read/write slot 2 roms? Ahh here it is, its called pokepatch this should let your NDS rom read/write different save types for GBA roms, it was for the EzFlash 3in1 but it might work with the M3 REAL.
As for the GBA save issues just save the game twice so that the previous save is only about 1-3 secs behind the one that doesn't load. For linkage go to GBA highlight Emerald or whatever version your playing and press "Y" then start up the NDS pokemon ROM.

leolight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks.
I will try the patch tonight.
smile.gif

leolight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the patch but unfortunately there is same error.
cry.gif

I can save the file of the Pokemon Emerald but whenever I load the saved file, there is a message 'Save file is corrupted' while I can start right place what I saved.

I think M3DS Real cannot make a correct save file with EWIN expansion pack.

I will try EWIN loader tonight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone