Anyone buy anything from the something store recently?

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title basically. I'm thinking of getting two boxes later this month but I haven't seen any site activity recently. The something tracker hasn't updated in about 7 weeks, and I'd hate to spend money on something I'd never get.

The url is http://www.somethingstore.com/index.html in case anyone wants to know.

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I was being paranoid, they updated the tracker yesterday with everything from the past month.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds more like "let me throw away $10 store" to me. It would be like going into a real store and just piling random crap in your cart. No thanks. Especially when the "somethings" you may receive may not actually be worth $10.....like a paperclip, for example. I'd be pissed if I paid $10 and received that.

Seems like a site that suckers idiots out of $10 to me.

popoffka

Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
Well, on their website, they say:
QUOTE said:
Simply, we guarantee that your something will have over $10 in value, per MSRP, or we will refund the difference.
Who knows, maybe they really give cool things?
But that'd be pretty strange, yep. So I guess you should better go and buy something you know for $10 (a book, for example).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I was curious about this, so I did a search On Youtube to see if anyone brought anything

Here's a few results - make your own mind up about the store
Personally - I wouldn't even consider buying anything I didn't know what it'll be

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, you might as well just spend half the money and get it at dx instead of getting so depressed after opening up your "surprise"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: