Anyone bought The Sims 4 on console? What do you think of it? How does it work exactly?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone
So, it's few years that The Sims 4 got released on console (Ps4, XBO)
Apparently, you can have expansion as well, how does it work? Does it works like PC and you have to install the whole game on the console? I guess so...
Also, is it true that you can have childs/elders in it?
Because I remember I had Sims 2 on Ps2 and there was only young adult, nothing else
Plus, in The Sims 2 on console, there was some kind of campaign, with some kind of story in it

Is it the same with Sims 4 on console?

I'd like to have a review of it, to see if it really is worth it

JamiePashley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't played it personally but i bought it for my girlfriend who stopped 'putting up with it' a couple month back due to the game constantly freezing and crashing on PS4 whenever trying to save. Seems to be an ongoing bug, and I've no idea if it ever got fixed.

A list of available expansions/dlc can be found on the PlayStation Xbox stores, and the game is getting updates every month or two

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't played it personally but i bought it for my girlfriend who stopped 'putting up with it' a couple month back due to the game constantly freezing and crashing on PS4 whenever trying to save. Seems to be an ongoing bug, and I've no idea if it ever got fixed.

A list of available expansions/dlc can be found on the PlayStation Xbox stores, and the game is getting updates every month or two
yea well, on PC, we get a monthly update as well, plus, they often bring some stuff with said update (Usualy clothes)
But it's been a while that we didn't get any Expansion/game/stuff pack (Last one was season from last June)

JamiePashley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yea well, on PC, we get a monthly update as well, plus, they often bring some stuff with said update (Usualy clothes)
But it's been a while that we didn't get any Expansion/game/stuff pack (Last one was season from last June)
If you're able to play it on PC, I'd stick to playing it on PC. Console version is buggy, and the expansions are expensive compared to what you can get them for on PC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone