Hacking Anyone bought from this store?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm. Dealextreme is cheaper at $19.05 shipped, but they may take longer. I've had good experiences with DX so I can recommend them.

2die4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered a few times from cheapmod before and they have been always been very quick with postage and helpful with advice etc. Not sure how it will take them to ship to Australia though since they are UK based.

I also ordered my Dealextreme a few times too. My first order took over 3 weeks to get to me but the other times I have order it's been an average of about 2 weeks. Some people have to wait longer or shorter but they do seem reliable enough.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Australian people get their stuff quicker from dealextreme because we are closer then most other countries
tongue.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Probaly in China, but on their website it has their return box adress as Florida. Most online sellers have a registered postal adress in America, but in reality they could be anywhere in the world. On their website their is the ocassional Engrish coming up.

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
DealExtreme are based in Hong Kong. They have very good prices but the only problem is that it takes weeks for the product to arrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte