Anyone bothered about Final Fantasy CC ds?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Nov 21, 2006.

Nov 21, 2006
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Just seen alot of sites listing the DS version for 1st December, not seen any official conformation nor any screens or info since E3 during the FF3 trailer so I'm doubting this, but just wondering...anyone care at all?

Got bored of FFIII very fast, infact last RPG I played all the way through was Mario & Luigi 2 so not sure if I care.

2. m_babble

Member m_babble The Bad Boy of Good Behavior

United States
    Yeah, I've been seeing that release date and no actual information.
    What gives?

3. ugly_rose

Member ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    It will have MASSIVE promotion the week before launch. [​IMG]

...or it gets pushed ahead undefinitely. :'(

4. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    There was this trailer shown a while back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGZ17Ito4a0&eurl=

Not great quality and not that visable but you can kinda get the impression that it will have a decent 3D engine.

Anyway I'm doubting we'll see it this year or even before Febuary (in the US anyway) as FF is a big name so I'm guessing once the FFIII fuss has died down abit then Square will roll out more news, screens and vids soon.

Another thing (sticks fingers in the air like Columbo), was I right in thinking that the GC game in Japan was distanced from the FF games and more focused towards the Mana series?

5. TheSpade

Member TheSpade GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The release date for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles on EB/Gamestop's list is a placeholder. Whomever is responsible for the release database has forgotten it, and it's more common than you may realize. There have been no screen shots posted in any major media magazine nor previews at any reputable website outside of the movie at Comic-Con. Don't expect to see this game until sometime next year if at all. A Final Fantasy XII side story game is expected to be the next game of the lineage.