Hardware Anyone bored of their 3DS?

BlazeV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else bored with thier 3DS and find themselves doing other things more like playing thier ps3 or something? cause it seems nintendo can't make their any more fun than it was months ago when it was first released.

Reactions: 1 person

Click This

Surgite!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 3DS with a single launch title game that I haven't yet played. I'm waiting for Ace Combat go down in price, and Fire Emblem to come to NA if it ever does.
So... It's just sitting around.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
What's a 3DS?

Kidding there but seriously I only played around with It at a demo booth before offical release and tried that Star Fox game for a few minutes but never did buy one yet If ever.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
I'm bored of not playing my 3DS :glare:

Had to send it off to Nintendo, should have waited until after the weekend to do so - i wanna play mariokart :(

Reactions: 3 people

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've played mine pretty much everyday since it came out (Going to be a year this month!)

I've gotten bored with it at times. Specifically before the eShop update was released.

The 3DS is pretty much the only thing I play involving games now. My setup console setup kind of sucks, and I don't have enough time to play my PS3/Wii.

I don't see how you can be bored with it now. There are plenty of good games, and only more to come.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I was as bored as hell with my 3DS before the eShop update, but I use it a lot more now, especially the internet browser (With almost 200hrs logged) and now, I might be using my AK2i on it often as well.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now that Nintendo got their shit together, 3DS is great. Nintendo Video is still great (72% of the time,) lots of demos coming through (Crush 3D demo was good,) Kid Icarus in about 20 days. WHERE ARE FEATURE LENGTH 3D MOVIES, I don't want to watch self-converted videos with 20 FPS limit

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sure am. Gonna sell it to buy a Vita.
I'm actually doing that, getting all my games up together and so far i would get back $212 towards the vita if i traded it all in. i'm looking for more shit to sell atm to get enough for it.
Created a nice massive thread in the trading section. If I sold all of it (which I doubt would happen) I'd get about $600 haha...I'd buy a $250 Wifi model, $150 worth of games/PSN credit and the rest for possibly a DS Lite...Dunno yet.

Reactions: 1 person

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not really, but i'm playing Devil Survivor 2 on it...which is a DS game.

Also playing Tales of the Abyss. Sorta neglecting my PSP. Vita has no games so i'll be playing it in a month or so.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not bored yet! Still playing a good assortment of games, as well as e-shop games like zen pinball, still using swapnote, playing .mp3s every day, watching videos and playing the street pass games.
Nope.NOT BORED,NOT BORED,NOT BORED!

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just gonna trade in some of my 3DS games when getting another Vita memory card at my local GAME store. I'm bored of my 3DS after MK7 got released and played through and finished all the 3* races and being in Australia we haven't gotten any note worthy 3DS games at all so now its Vita all the way!

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not about the console, it's all about the games. Which games do you have? Have you finished them all? Did you tried any of the eShop titles or have any insterest in them at all? What titles you're expecting in the next few months? If none, why in the world you bought a 3DS?

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
why in the world you bought a 3DS?
Maybe we all thought it would be a better console than how its doing now but seeing the success of the DS most of us expected the 3DS to start of strong and become stronger but in Australia's case thats far from the truth, region also plays into accounts here as well. The Vita had a good Australian launch but I found the games apart from BlazBlue are far from fun and enjoyable so after going online I found better games in Disgaea, Gravity Daze etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4